Sunday, September 7, 2008

Biscuit look alike.

From the time I was 2 to 11, my family and I had a Golden Retriever mix, named Biscuit, my sister and I's (or my?) favorite dog we have ever had. We called her "the best dog in the world" and were very sad when we lost her 6 years ago. Anyways, to get to the subject name... My sister took me to go trim some people's goat hooves in Monroe today, and we went on a wrong path on a 'Y' road and knocked on a door to find out I got the wrong house, and the people there told me how to get to the right house. Anyways, as we were getting ready to get back in the car, there was a female dog named Molly, who looked just like our Biscuit. When we petted her and looked at her, all we could see was our Biscuit. From her coats color, to the texture of her coat, a soft silky top coat, with a thick fuzzy undercoat. Her eyes, her face, even her old doggie teeth, looked like Biscuit's (the dog was 13). Even the way the dog acted, so friendly, putting her self right next to us so we could pet her. It was amazing to us, we could not believe how much it felt like reuniting with an old pet. We wanted to take her home and spend lots of time with this dog. But I don't think those friendly folks would have liked that, haha... :)

No comments: